3 Alarm Wings Chicken
4-5 lb. chicken wings
1 Bottle Ozello Island Homosassa Cajun Hot Sauce*
¼ cup lemon juice
1 cup butter
1 ½-2 packages Good Seasons Italian dressing
- Bake chicken on cookie sheet at 400° for thirty minutes.
- Drain off grease.
- Melt butter and mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Dip each wing into sauce and put in baking pan.
- Bake again at 400° for ten minutes.
- Place in crock pot and pour rest of sauce over the top.
- Keep warm in crock pot.
*For hotter sauce try ghost or scorpion hot sauce.