Pepper Jelly Muffins
1½ cups flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
2 cups corn flakes
¼ cup Ozello Islands Pepper Jelly
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ cup vegetable oil
- Mix flour, baking powder & salt together. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl combine corn flakes & milk. Let stand 2-3 minutes or until softened.
- Add egg & oil, beating well.
- Add flour mixtures, stirring until combined.
- Coat 12 ea. 2 ½ muffin pan cups with vegetable cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into treated muffin pan cups.
- Make deep indentation in top of batter and fill with Ozello Islands Pepper Jelly.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy, served hot or cold.